Library Seeking an Assistant Library Person
Delia Public Library Employment Opportunity
Job Posting-Sep. 5, 2023
Assistant Public Library Manager Part-time
Join our team! The Delia Municipal Library is looking for a vibrant, engaged, library loving individual to work and train as the Assistant Public Library Manager. The Board is planning for the future with opportunities to take on greater responsibilities.
Job Description: The Assistant Library Manager will train under and assist the Library Manager and others with the daily tasks of the library. Will report to the Library Manager.
Required Training, Experience, Skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to be courteous and professional while interacting with library patrons.
● Working knowledge of office equipment and accurate keyboarding skills are necessary to manage clerical and cataloging duties.
● Proficient in using a computer.
● High School diploma and post-secondary would be an asset.
● Experience with customer service is also an asset.
● Initially 7 hours per week with some evening hours required
● Starting at $16.00 per hour dependent on qualifications.
Closing Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
Start Date: Monday, October 2, 2023
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.