Support the Library
If you have items you would like to donate to the library, we request you contact the library manager in order to ensure the items meet our donation guidelines. We can no longer accept items brought to the library without previous arrangements.
Delia Library is happy to accept the following types of new and used materials:
- Fiction in very good condition and less than a year old
- Paperbacks in very good condition and less than a year old
- Nonfiction in very good condition and published within the last four years
- DVDs, CDs and Book CDs
We cannot accept:
- Materials that are damaged, yellowed, mouldy or in poor condition
- Magazines past one-year issue date
- Cassettes or Videotapes
- Reader’s Digest Condensed books
- Other materials requiring staff time & library funds to recycle or dispose of
Our generous supporters ensure we can continue to provide Delia and surrounding community with the best in library services and resources. We thank them for their support through our Donor and Sponsor Plaque Wall in the Library, official receipts, and thank you cards.