We are pleased to announce that the library has reopened, with some restrictions:
- Please observe physical distancing in the library (2m / 6 ft).
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the library door.
- Maximum 7 people allowed inside at a time.
- Only one public computer is in use, due to hygiene concerns. Computer time by appointment only.
- When browsing for items, please bring to circulation desk for quarantine, rather than placing them back on the shelf.
Curbside holds pickup will continue on Wednesday & Friday 1pm - 2pm.
Hours for high-risk/vulnerable patrons only: Monday & Friday 9:30am - 10:30am